You automatically created a fundraising page when you registered for this year’s ride. Check your inbox for an email with the subject “2024 Flagstaff to Grand Canyon Charity Ride Personalized Fundraising Website”. You can also find your page by visiting the main Flag2GC PledgeReg site and searching for your name.
Here are a few things you should check and potentially update on your personalized PledgeReg page:
- Change your profile picture from the Flag2GC logo
- Adjust your Fundraising Goal (increase it if you happen to exceed it before August 3rd)
- Update “Your personal message”
- At a minimum, make sure you change the “I’m hoping to raise ___” amount.
- Better yet, incorporate your own personal “why” for doing this event. Feel free to use as much or as little of the verbiage provided.
- Use the “Share my Page” feature to post on social or generate emails.
Did you receive a donation via check? Use “Add Donations” to log the donation and then send the check to MLC c/o Shannon Lindner, PO BOX 36983, Phoenix, AZ 85067 (or bring to the pre-ride event in July).
What about company matching programs? Use “Add Donations” to log the donation and then email a screen shot to [email protected].
Ready for more? Check out “Put your fundraising plan together”