- Go to the main Flag2GC GroupRev page: https://www.grouprev.com/2020Flag2GC
- Click on “create an account” or “login” (upper right corner)
- Click “Start a fundraiser”
- Click “an organization”
- In the “Search for an Organization” box, type “Flag” and then select “2020 FLAG2GC – benefiting Marine League Charities” (click “join this cause”)
- Final step: Create/customize your page. We’ve auto-populated the fields to make it easy for you, but suggest you add your personal touch.
- Title of Your Page. Feel free to change completely or simply add your name.
- Short and Catchy Description. Again, this is your change to personalize.
- Enter your Goal Amount. Need help setting a goal? Think of a number and double it. Or start with an amount like $500 or $1000.
- Custom Page Web Address. We suggest you use the default provided by GroupRev.
- Write your Story and Talk about this Fundraiser. This is the most important section to personalize. Feel free to share more about why you do this event and/or what it means to you.
- Fundraising Deadline. DO NOT CHANGE
- Photo or Image. We encourage you to add one or more pictures of you on your bike. Even better, pictures from past Flag2GC rides!
- CLICK: CREATE PAGE
Now, send this link to everybody you know (and maybe a few strangers, too). Post it on each of your social media channels. And don’t do it once, do it multiple times. Some will donate immediately, others will appreciate the reminders and donate “just in time” as we get closer to August.
Ready for more? Check out “Put your fundraising plan together”