Registration is CLOSED!
Saturday, August 7, 2021
This ride is limited to 200 riders and will fill up quickly.
This ride starts at the Arizona Nordic Village at 7 a.m., Saturday, August 7th and ends just south of the Grand Canyon. Transportation back to the Arizona Nordic Village on SUNDAY morning at 9 am is available for an extra fee (see below). If you wish to return earlier, you must provide your own transportation.
NOTE: E-Bikes are not allowed on the ride nor are they allowed on the Arizona Trail.
- Registration: $195 – Registration fee includes: Cool t-shirt, Reusable souvenir cup, SAG stop food & snacks, Post-race snacks and dinner, beer from our friends at SaltFire Brewing, and, Sunday breakfast. (Wowza!!) Riders are encouraged to raise extra money for donations for our charity: Marine League Charities (entry into the Infamous Raffle!).
- $235 – After June 30th (if there are any available spots)
- Return Transportation: $35, After July 15: $45 (optional, only if you need a ride)
- Guests – $30 per Adult guest 16+ and over, $15 Children over 5 (includes post-ride dinner, breakfast and snacks)
Fundraising Commitment Levels
Proceeds from this event go to support the Marine League Charities / Toys for Tots of Northern Arizona. For more than 20 years, our riders, supporters, and sponsors have helped raise more than $1 million for this organization. As such, we encourage you to help raise donations above and beyond your entry fee. Money raised over your registration fee (in increments over $5) gets you tickets into our ever popular raffle event.
We have the following commitment levels:
- (Gecko) Commit to raising $500 or more for Marine League Charities, we will ensure you get a spot as long as you register by June 11th with a $75 deposit towards your fundraising goal ($195 Registration + $75 fundraising deposit).
- (Gila Monster) Commit to raising $1000 or more, and you’ll receive a commemorative FLAG2GC logo’d gift.
Visit the ‘Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon’ Facebook page and “Like” our page to be updated on the latest news and official announcement on ride registration.
Download this form to provide a receipt to those making a donation to the ride.
We understand that life happens. If you have to cancel, please let us know by July 14, we’ll provide a 50% refund.
Need Transportation and/or Want to Make Camping Easy?
Tremonti Cycling & Adventures (TCA) is offering participants of the Flag2GC ride, shuttle and camping services. They’ll transport you from Phoenix to the ride. And, get your camp set-up ahead of you getting there with Camp TCA BnB services.