Mark Your Calendars!
Saturday, August 6, 2022
This ride is limited to 200 riders and will fill up quickly.
This ride starts at the Arizona Nordic Village at 7 a.m., Saturday, August 6th and ends just south of the Grand Canyon. Transportation back to the Arizona Nordic Village on SUNDAY morning at 9 am is available for an extra fee (see below). If you wish to return earlier, you must provide your own transportation.
NOTE: E-Bikes are not allowed on the ride nor are they allowed on the Arizona Trail.
- Registration: $225 – Registration fee includes: Cool t-shirt, Reusable souvenir cup, SAG stop food & snacks, Post-race snacks and dinner, beer from our friends at SaltFire Brewing, and, Sunday breakfast. (Wowza!!) Riders are encouraged to raise extra money for donations for our charity: Marine League Charities (entry into the Infamous Raffle!).
- $275 – After June 30th (if there are any available spots)
- Return Transportation: $65, After July 15: $75 (optional, only if you need a ride)
- Guests Meal Tickets: $30 per Adult guest 16+ and over, $15 – Children over 5 (includes post-ride dinner, breakfast, and snacks)
Guarantee Your Spot!
- Riders who commit to raising $500 or more guarantee their spot in the ride.
- Riders who raise $1000 or more will receive a special Flag2GC gift
Proceeds from this event go to support the Marine League Charities / Toys for Tots of Northern Arizona. For more than 24 years, our riders, supporters, and sponsors have helped raise more than $1 million for this organization. We encourage you to help raise donations above and beyond your entry fee. Money raised over your registration fee (in increments over $5) gets you tickets into our ever-popular raffle event.
Visit the ‘Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon’ Facebook page and “Like” our page to be updated on the latest news and official announcement on ride registration.
Download this form to provide a receipt to those making a donation to the ride.
We understand that life happens. If you have to cancel, please let us know by June 30th, we’ll provide a 50% refund. Registrations cannot be transferred.
Need Transportation and/or Want to Make Camping Easy?
Tremonti Cycling & Adventures (TCA) is offering participants of the Flag2GC ride, shuttle and camping services. They’ll transport you from Phoenix to the ride. And, get your camp set-up ahead of you getting there with Camp TCA BnB services.