Registration is Now Open!
Registration is limited to 200 riders. Register for the Ride.
- Registration: $160 – Registration fee includes ride t-shirt, sag stop food, post-race dinner and breakfast. Riders are encouraged to raise extra money for donations for our charity: Marine League Charities (entry into the Infamous Raffle!).
- Return Transportation: $25 – (optional, only if you need a ride)
- Guests – $20 Adults, $5 Children under 13 (includes post race dinner, breakfast and snacks)
Fundraising Commitment Levels
All proceeds from this event go to support the Marine League Charities / Toys for Tots of Northern Arizona. For more than 15 years, our riders, supporters, and sponsors have helped raise more than $250,000 to this organization. As such, we encourage you to help raise donations above and beyond your entry fee. Money raised over your registration fee (in increments over $5) gets you tickets into our ever popular raffle event.
We have the following commitment levels:
- GECKO: $500+ Raise $500 or more and you’ll secure your spot as long as you register by July 1. Must commit $250 up front ($160 of which is your registration fee). Balance is paid on or before August 6th (registration day in Flagstaff).
- CHUCKWALLA: $750+ same as above, plus you will receive a special F2GC gift!
- GILA MONSTER VIP: $1000+ or more raised gets you all of the above PLUS VIP treatment! We’ll set up your tent, give you priority status for the shower, food and beer lines.
Unsure of the level to commit? You can always upgrade your fundraising commitment. Just let us know by July 18 and we’ll ensure you get the additional perks.
Visit the ‘Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon’ Facebook page and “Like” our page to be updated on the latest news and official announcement on ride registration.
We understand that life happens. If you have to cancel, please let us know by July 10, we’ll provide a 50% refund.