We Are Sold Out!
- Registration: $185 – Registration fee includes: Cool t-shirt, Reusable souvenir cup, Sag stop food & snacks, Post-race snacks and dinner, Deschutes beer, and, Sunday breakfast. (Wowza!!)Riders are encouraged to raise extra money for donations for our charity: Marine League Charities (entry into the Infamous Raffle!).
- $225 – After June 30th
- Return Transportation: $25, (optional, only if you need a ride)
After July 15: $35
- Guests – $25 Adults, $5 Children under 13 (includes post-ride dinner, breakfast and snacks)
Fundraising Commitment Levels
All proceeds from this event go to support the Marine League Charities / Toys for Tots of Northern Arizona. For more than 20 years, our riders, supporters, and sponsors have helped raise more than $500,000 to this organization. As such, we encourage you to help raise donations above and beyond your entry fee. Money raised over your registration fee (in increments over $5) gets you tickets into our ever popular raffle event.
We have the following commitment levels:
- Commit to raising $500 or more for Marine League Charities, and we’ll ensure that you get a spot (even if we fill up). When registration opens, you will have between May 22 and June 10th to put a $250 deposit towards your donation, the rest will be due by August 3rd.
- Commit to raising $1000 or more, and you’ll also receive a FLAG2GC logo’d ClubRide Jersey. Are you committed? Give us your size and start fundraising!
Visit the ‘Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon’ Facebook page and “Like” our page to be updated on the latest news and official announcement on ride registration.
Download this form to provide a receipt to those making a donation to the ride.
We understand that life happens. If you have to cancel, please let us know by July 10, we’ll provide a 50% refund.