Our mission is still the same: To provide a challenging, fun, and safe mountain bike event with the proceeds to benefit the Flagstaff Marine League Charities of Northern Arizona.
What’s changed? We’re still navigating today’s COVID-19 environment to do what we can to put on a safe event. Our priority is not only providing a safe event for you, but for our many volunteers and friends. We will be monitoring this public health crisis over the next several months and will provide ongoing updates as we plan this event.
What We Know:
- The ride date is August 7th, 2021.
- Ride will start at Arizona Nordic Village and end near the Grand Canyon.
- We will continue to raise funds for the Marine League Charities (MLC) and affiliates. The MLC will always need our support and we will continue to give back.
What We Don’t Know:
- The United States Forest Service (USFS) permit requirements that will be in place in August.
- The state of the COVID-19 pandemic by August and what actions we will need to put in place to have a safe event for riders and volunteers.