An in-kind donation of goods or services listed in the operational budget will positively affect the organization’s ability to reach our goal. Direct contributions are also encouraged.
Individual riders will be competing through pledge donation volumes to win prizes donated by sponsors. A donation of a service or product creates a positive incentive for riders to produce large pledge volumes and will have a tremendous effect on the overall goal.
SOLD — Platinum (Title)* $3,000 (+ in-kind support is appreciated for raffle or support items)
*One title sponsorship available, sponsorship opportunities include:
• Event namesake example: “ACME Bike Ride” • Title logo placement on materials, website, and event t-shirt
• Primary placement of your banners at all event locations. • Plus, benefits listed for Silver Sponsorship
• Two complimentary rider registrations
Gold $2,500 (+ in-kind support is appreciated for raffle or support items)
Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Major logo placement on materials, website, and event t-shirt • Placement of your banners at event locations
• Two complimentary rider registrations • Plus, benefits listed for Silver Sponsorship
Silver $1,000 OR in-kind support (raffle prizes or support items ) at retail value greater than $1,000. Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Logo placement on event tee-shirt • Banner at Saturday event staging / ride end area
• Mentions during raffle event • Sponsor mention in rider event emails
• One complimentary rider registration • Promotional materials inserted in goody bags
Bronze $750 cash OR in-kind support (raffle prizes or support items ) at retail value greater than $750.
• Banner at Saturday event staging / ride end area • Mentions during raffle event
• Sponsor mention in rider event emails, event Facebook page • Promotional materials inserted in goody bags
Bronze – Bike Shop Sponsor $750 cash OR in-kind support (raffle prizes or support items ) at retail value greater than $750.
• Logo placement on event tee-shirt and website
• Mentions during raffle event
• Sponsor mention in rider event emails • Mentions on event Facebook page
Friends Donate Goods, Gift Cards, Services, etc.
• Items for goody bags and/or raffle giveaway • Mentions on Facebook page and during raffle event
Sponsorship Exposure Opportunities
There are seven ways to maximize the exposure of our sponsor’s name or image.
At two weeks and at one week prior to the ride date, we send email messages to all registered riders to provide important ride information. To encourage donation collection, we list our sponsors and any raffle prizes that have been donated. This also provides an excellent opportunity to promote your businesses services. eg: coupons for pre-ride tune ups, discounts at local restaurants.
2. Event Literature
Event literature/registration information will be displayed in metropolitan Phoenix area and Flagstaff bike shops.
3. Event Start Site
The event start site will be an informal area where support personnel, participants, friends and families congregate before the ride, for registration, and specific announcements. Sponsor banners will be placed in this area if provided prior to event*. Sponsor participation will be mentioned at this time.
4. Sag Stops
SAG stop #1 and #2 are social stops where food and replenishment is provided. Banners are encouraged in these areas.
5. Saturday Night Camp/Raffle
Our Saturday campsite is set up in a specific geographic area in advance of the rider’s presence. Additional fund raising occurs during post-ride activities in this area. Banners and prize donations will get maximum exposure at this site. Participants, family, friends, and support personnel are also encouraged to attend functions at this party spot throughout the evening and morning.
The Flagstaff to (Almost) the Grand Canyon t-shirt will have original graphic art depicting the event as well as space for a limited number of contributing sponsors.
7. Website / Social Media
Supporting website www.flag2gc.com will contain up-to-date information on ride news and sponsor info. We will provide a URL link from your logo back to your website as well as post updates via our Facebook page (1000+ followers).
*Note: To be displayed, all banners must be provided at least 1 week prior to the event.
Marine League Charities Tax Deductible Number – 86-0944607
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us using our Contact form, or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Artwork: Send logos electronically, preferably as an illustrator pdf, photoshop pdf, an .eps, .tif or jpeg file.
When sending .tif or. JPEG files, resolution must be 300dpi at a minimum. Please do not send artwork copied from your website.
If you have artwork questions, contact us.